As Registered Dietitians, we use a non-diet approach to help people of all ages learn to trust their bodies and feel at peace with eating again so they can live their healthiest lives.
"I eat what I want, when I want, and how I want. I trust myself to listen to my body now. It feels so good knowing I don’t have to feel bad for eating anymore.”
"I have learned how to eat balanced meals throughout the day and eat more variety than I ever did before. I have also learned to accept my body and its genetic blueprint."
“Since I started, I have felt more energized, more confident, happier about my body, and have found food freedom! I have recommended intuitive eating to everyone around me.”
"I always thought I needed to lose weight to be healthy and happy. Tianna has taught me that Intuitive Eating and working through my body image issues is what makes me truly happy."
“Tianna has helped me learn how to incorporate my favorite foods in a way that allows me to also honor my health. My body image and relationship with food is better than its ever been before.”
"Tianna has allowed me to experience a more enriched life than I ever expected. I felt anxious and guilty when I would eat. Now I feel at ease and the feelings of guilt are gone!"
"She helped me live a healthier life both mentally and physically & ignited my self-love journey. What made me keep returning to her was that every step of the way, she was open, nurturing, and (above all else) compassionate. I’d recommend her to anyone."
We are currently in-network with Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Blue Shield of CA, Health Net, and Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) in the state of California. Coverage for nutrition services will vary by plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Nutrition from Ohio University & Master’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from Saint Louis University
• Experience in plant based Nutrition and Body image
• Schedules and assists clients and the dietitians in the practice
• Bachelor of Science from San Diego State University, Dietetic Internship at UC San Diego Medical Center, Medical Nutrition Therapy emphasis
• Experienced in eating disorder treatment, body image, and intuitive eating for individuals and groups
• Weight-inclusive, gender-affirming, culturally sensitive
• Certified Eating disorders Specialist, Approved Supervisor through the international association of eating disorders professionals (iAEDP) and member of the international federation of eating disorder dietitians.
• Master of Science degree in Dietetics and Nutrition from Florida International University & Bachelor of Arts degree in Neuroscience and Behavioral Studies from Vassar College.
• Working primarily within the treatment settings of Residential and Day Programs (Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP))
• non-diet dietitian and advocate for body & size inclusivity who practices within a Health at Every Size (HAES) framework.
• Master's Degree in Public Health with a concentration in Health Promotion and Behavioral Science from San Diego State University (2016)
• Bachelor's Degree in Nutritional Science from Pepperdine University (2013)
• Experience in community and public nutrition and higher education
• Master's Degree in Nutritional Science from Brigham Young University (2010)
• Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics from San Diego State University (2008)
• Worked for 7 different eating disorder treatment facilities
• Taught nutrition courses at Phoenix College
• Worked as the Director of Nutrition at an eating disorder facility